Last day of August, I bet you already knew that, though!
Time to ramp up the activity and I have a few new plans in the works...
I am trying to figure out the measurements, etc for a quilt I saw on the internet, They called it the Baby Roller Rink Quilt, but now I can't remember what web page it was on, or what book it comes from, and since i am poor (maybe you should call that cheap) I am not likely to buy the book or the pattern if I can get it figured out on my own, which of course is not so good for the person who is trying to sell, the pattern... Hmmmm, how can I justify this? I'm looking at a photo that I am figuring out myself? is that like interpreting a Picasso into a chalk drawing on the sidewalk? Oh well, I'm doing it and we shall see how it comes out!
Other things in the works, crocheting a afghan, all in dark grey, that could be rather depressing! But I am using one of those cool lacy stitch designs from my Complete Book of Crochet Stitches
And after a lazy summer and a summer of very slow sales in my etsy shop, I am planning on adding alot of buttons into my ETSY shop.
Oh, and I am going to try and talk my dear hubby into taking me to the seaside for a picnic today...