Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Super Summer Snippy Challenge - Part Three

This week, I have not completed any quilt tops for the challenge but I have spent time planning and auditioning...

My one and only 30's, or is it 50's reproduction print, cut into 6.5 inch squares will be combined with a variety of blues and small print light 4 patches.


And random 4 patches, with a light sewn on two sides -- I am not sure that this will remain like this though.  I have an idea to add random squares in another row, on the opposite side from the light 'sash'.  


I expect to have both tops done next week.

For now, the count remains at three tops done, and two in progress.

Today, after many days of cool and rain, here on the west coast, we have finally started the day with sun, so I am anxious to dig a bit in my container garden and maybe take a short walk around the neighbourhood to see what is happening.

This morning, Pearl flushed two owls out of the underbrush in the park.  It was so quick to happen there was no chance for a photo!  But it was Exciting!