Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Actual Work?

For some reason that is beyond my thought process, my Etsy store has been really slow this summer.  Last year I could have gone on a Cruise to Alaska with what I earned.  This year, a drive to White Rock Beach would have busted my 'work' account... (just to explain, White Rock Beach is about 1 hour away and much less than a tank of gas!)

So.  I am going back to my basics, which I have not had listed in my shop since early July.

 
Traditional Quilt Blocks.  Especially Quilt Blocks with triangles!
I expect to have two sets of 12 blocks listed in my shop by the end of the day and plan for a few more sets by the end of next week.
 
Sometimes making blocks that I won't get to use is a bit frustrating, but then I think the more blocks I make and earn some dollars from, then the more fabric I can buy to make more blocks to sell to buy more fabric to make blocks....
 
And since I am linking up today with Friday Felicities, I want to show some fabric that came to me over the summer.  It too will be listed in my shop (click on the link on the sidebar to get to my shop) is some 1970's vintage preprinted christmas fabric for making ornaments or appliques...  There are three different 'sets'. 

 
And today, I think a drive to the beach at White Rock is just what my soul is in need of -- after a bit of 'work' (who could call home sewing, work?)