Just a short post today.
I am off to a retreat for the weekend. Not too far away. Far enough that no one but fellow sewists will interrupt me. I am going to sew and sew and sew all day and into the night. Maybe I will take a nap, now and then and try out a new book about knitting 2 socks at at time. I don't knit much -- actually, I don't think I have ever finished a knitted item, perhaps I may manage to knit two socks, though. The book cost $22, so hopefully it was worth spending the money, cause wouldn't it be nice to have home knitted socks? Not that I would knit them for anybody but me -- I think with knitted socks I would be greedy about keeping them to myself, unless I got really really good at knitting socks.
One little concern about this retreat, is will I be able to stick with Plan 52? Well, I guess I'll know a bit more about my motivation for that new hobby, by Sunday evening, won't I?
Oh, and I wanted to mention... Suzy Q's Quilt Shop in Ft McMurray one of my quilty online friends lives up that way, and the shop she frequents has asked to use my previous idea of the SEW-DA Pop Bottles -- I am so glad that some of those weird ideas I find are interesting enough to use. Drop by the web page link to visit online -- just clik on the link or perhaps next time you drive up that way, you will find a reason to drop in...
Okay, I must go make sure I have put together too much stuff to take along to the retreat -- you never know what you might need and if it is still back home in the sewing room, it would mean FRUSTRATION, and we sure don't want that on what should be rest and relaxation!