Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

SIDE BAR

Just a quick note, so that you will notice...

I have added a new link on my side bar.  I don't usually make note of those kinds of changes but this one is particularly useful.  I have added a "button" for SewSet, this is a website where you can find sewing patterns for a wide variety of items from skirts and shirts to home decor and quilts and toys, some are free and some require you to purchase the pattern.  This site simply provides a link to the pattern and you either follow the free tutorial by going to the link provided or if you are purchasing a pattern you follow the instructions to make the purchase. 

I am planning to list some of my tutorials on this site and they will all be FREE, so if you are looking for the bath mat tutorial or how to make the hot cross nine patch block, I will soon have those on the SewSet web page.  Go take a look!  Just clik on the link on my side bar or right here.  http://www.sewset.com/