She didn't know what she was headed for
And when I found what she was headed for
It was too late..."
That bit of lyric from the Guess Who song, UNDUN seems to pop into my head whenever I have to redo something or undo a project that has not worked out.
Now as I understand it, Randy Bachman wrote the song about a girl at a party who took LSD that did not agree with her, and then of course, It was too late...
Now when I start a project (back a day or two to WIP Wednesday Granny Poncho) then get to a point where it has progressed some distance, I think of that song and wonder if it is too late. And of course it is NOT! Even though I had decided to make a poncho and had crocheted almost two full balls of yarn, I decided, it wasn't working or looking like it would suit me at all, so I started pulling the yarn and soon it all came undun!
Rerolled into a nice ball, and my crochet hook sitting idle by the ball of yarn, I started to look through my books and magazines for something else to begin work on.
I haven't yet decided.