Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

100

Thats ONE HUNDRED posts on Susan Being Snippy!

You'd think that was enough to put in a book...

Some of the things about this blog:

I try to write about everyday things.

I try to have a few 'ongoing' subjects

I try to give my readers a bit of instruction on the subjects of quilting and crochet and other bits of things I run into.

I am learning how to do stuff everyday, quilting, crochet, photography, food things, and whatever else I run into -- did you know, that when airplanes were invented and war came along -- for awhile the airplanes were faster than the bullets they used?  Saw that on a talk show on CBC...

I'm not going to post 100 things, but it would be nice if you come by and say hello! 

This is not any particularly important day, except that I am writing my 100th post on this blog...  I'm sure there are alot of other very special things going on today...

Keeping with the theme of backyards in summer....

My Worker Guy/Husband/Light of My Life/ spent some time playing in the yard -- he decorated our fence...













I do have a thing for dinosaurs...

Thanks for coming by today, leave a comment and let me know you were here!