Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Announcement - Etsy

I have taken the PLUNGE!

I now have an Etsy shop.  If you don't know what that is, it is a place where I can list and sell, the products that I make by quilting, sewing, crochet and any number of other handcraft projects that I create.

My shop as of today, is open, but I have so far only one product for sale.  As the days progress I will be adding more items.  Since I am just learning all the procedures, it takes time to organize, photograph and write descriptions of the things I make.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would take a moment or two to visit my shop today and see my current item for sale.  I will announce items here from time to time as I put them in my store.

Go See what I have today, at http://www.etsy.com/listing/53498006/game-day-bag-cfl-saskatchewan and if you know someone who might be interested point them in my direction!

Right now while I am learning how to manage and organize my products all the items I list will have free shipping within Canada and the USA, this is only for a limited time, though.

Thanks for stopping by!