I so enjoy sewing and making things that I would be overflowing if I kept it all! A few months back, I saw a tutorial for making dinner napkins -- I made dozens! Then I found christmas fabric on sale and I made some more!
Suffice to say, I have listed christmas dinner napkins in my etsy store, and you can find them here or here or here !
Now, after my marathon of sewing quilts to donate to my quilt guilds charitable program, I have not really slowed down so I have been making quilt blocks to sell. Making quilt blocks that have half square or quarter square triangles seem to be the most popular choices so the Ohio Star, Friendship Star and Variable Star are the ones that I keep producing.
I am not sure of the reasons that someone would buy pre-made blocks, but I am thinking they really would be a quick project for a long arm quilter to put together to show off their skill on their quilting set up, do you think? Aw well, I just like sewing and I am quite happy that someone will purchase the blocks I make, so then I can buy more fabric and make more blocks! or napkins or totebags or pin cushions... it never ends!
I also created what they call a Treasury on Etsy. This is a grouping of items from different shops that I have found that appeal to me in some way -- in this treasury I came up with the theme of Umbrellas and if you go take a look, you will see that there are so many different products that use Umbrellas! Check out my first ever Treasury at http://www.etsy.com/treasury/OTY0MTkyNXwyNzIzNDY5NzA2/rainy-days-and-mondays?index=0
It looks that today's weather here on the West Coast of Canada, is continuing cool and cloudy and rainy, but no snow! Snow is not one of my favourite things!