And even though LOVE is such a huge word and very often so difficult to say; for some almost impossible to say and sometimes it is a word that some will say at any opportunity - does overuse make it less meaningful?
Last night, 2:44 am in fact, my dog Pearl began to make little whimper noises and to walk back and forth in the room. She would go to the patio door that goes out onto our deck and scratch a bit. So after trying to doze back to sleep, I finally had to get up out of my warm cozy bed and open the door to let her out into the back yard.
I turned on the yard light and stood and watched as she did a sort of circling thing in the farest corner of the yard from the door -- she was being sick... How patient to wait 15 minutes while the human finally acknowledges that you need something! So I stood at the door waiting for her to come back inside...
I took the opportunity for a bathroom break myself and when I came back into the room, this is the sight that greeted me...
Someone you know may need a lick, take the time to notice...
I am linking up today at Small Things with Love and to