So.
Lets Sew.
This should take about an hour or so of sewing, not long...
Check back to the stacks of cut pieces that you made yesterday.
First sew 16 B1 to 16 C3
Sew 16 C1 to the 16 B1/C3 unit
Sew 16 C2 to the 16 B1/C3/C1 unit
Now you have 16 strata units that should look the same as the photo above. Check and recheck the order of your pieces -- remember anything out of place and the pattern will not show through properly...
Press so that the seams are pressed toward the darker fabrics.
Set these aside for now.
*******************************
Your second strata unit to sew is to sew together 16 A1 to 16 C2 units
*******************************
Your third section to sew together today is to take the stack of D1's and sew them to all of the D2's so now you have 16 of these little D1/D2 units and you are finished sewing for today...
Press, toward the darker fabric.
You are done for today.
I hope you are finding this interesting so far -- and that it doesn't take too much time on this very busy weekend...
A note about copying -- I have taken the time to create this mystery quilt along with the time to write, calculate and photograph the steps, so I would greatly appreciate it if you do not download or copy my work here. This mystery is free on my blog and if you think you must keep the pattern, and instructions for yourself, your store customers or your friends I would prefer that you donot give away my work. I feel that I am the author and if you want to share my work with others, there will be available after this weekend a PDF file that I will email or print and mail to you for a small fee. Otherwise, please visit my blog for these instructions...