Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

"in love"

A break from sewing is called for...

It has been HOT and my sewing room is UPSTAIRS where it is even warmer, so I have not been up there since working on the Patriotic Salvage Mystery.

Water and Sleep seem to be the main elements of life lately -- especially for Pearl!  Everything is an adventure and should be chewed on til it is nothing but raggedy tooth-marked whatchamacallits!

I knew there was a reason that I wanted a black and white tile kitchen floor.  Camoflage!

Puppies are notoriously difficult to take pictures of when they are awake!






She is a good girl -- already the command "SIT!" means sit exactly where you are!  And there she is bum on one step and front feet on the lower!



Love means, letting someone give you a bath and thanking him for it and letting him pick up your poops Too!