I sort of follow the motto "I'd rather be poor than work!" which is close, but not exactly true. I don't think I would purposely let myself fall into homelessness if a job would save me or even to social services support...
I am lucky, I have a husband who will work and work hard unlike me, who lets him!
Anyway, back to actually working...
I have spent a good part of the day today, adding to my Etsy shop. Thing slow greatly in my shop after Christmas and I admit, I have been letting it slide. I have not renewed or updated anything for about a month.
Most of my "products" are Vintage sewing related goods. Buttons at the top of the list and you can see my banner at the top of my blog proudly proclaims that!
So I have added Buttons today, some pretty image buttons that would be SO cute on a little girl's Easter dress, hmmmm?
Or maybe a conglomerate of odd metallic buttons, maybe for jewelry making...
and even, dozens of what looks to me like school uniform buttons -- would you believe I have 200 of them!
Tomorrow, too, I shall be doing some more updating of my little store... If you are interested, check out the link to my shop on the left hand side of this page...
Thanks!