Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tutorial Update to Sidy Blocks Quilt

Quite awhile back, at least 1/2 a year, I switched my blog to connect with Google Plus and Google Friends.  When I did that, something went 'haywire' with all the photos on my blog posts...

Well, I have not managed to fix them all, but I have corrected the problem with the Tutorial I did for the Sidy Blocks Quilt...

So If you want to check that out you can either click on the tab at the top of my page where it says Sidy Blocks -- and I have no idea why they are called that, or you can just click on this link http://susanbeingsnippy.blogspot.ca/p/blog-page.html


This quilt idea is great for an I Spy project or as a Theme quilt, especially if you collect a particular theme such as cats or football logos or maybe even christmas fabrics....