So I am going to post a few links on Mondays, that inform or infuriate. Things that as a whole population we CAN fix if we choose to take our support away from business that cheat, or sneaky little scams that don't seem to hurt anyone but DO, and to pose the age old question, Where did I come from and where am I going....(religion)
If you haven't seen these bits of news before, I am just posting the links and you can take the time to go check them out and be informed or just skim over them and continue on your way... The journalist who write these news stories tell them much better than I could cause I might start using a few NASTY words that need astericks and percentage symbols to illustrate them!
This week: Facebook -- geez this is a sneaky one! Best read this article in the Calgary Herald by Dave Budge....
Facing up to Facebook Scams
MONEY... The first place that wants to slide your dollars out from under you is the government. Second is the big banks... Royal Bank of Canada (that does say CANADA!) not only wants our money but they don't want to pay Canadian employees....
Check out this article about sending work to another country, and bringing workers from another country to replace close to retirement, long term workers...
RBC replaces Canadian Staff with foreign workers
and todays response...
RBC Scrambles to explain
As to Religion -- nothing new discovered... but then I don't know much on the subject, but am attempting to learn I even spent a short bit of time listening to LDS General Conference (no i do not belong to the church or any other, tho) -- I am always wanting to learn so thats not so new and find multiple sources that I think might help me learn more about my world......
Oh and an Animal story... Everybody likes animal stories, but are you biased against BLACK??? read this one about black dogs...
Black dogs sent to BC for better chance at adoption
And to end on an UP-NOTE...
Mill Lake Park in Abbotsford BC... Spring has Sprung!!