Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cough, Cough, Snort, Echtttt...

I am on the recovery side of a nasty flu, the annual flu shot did not help me this year...


Even though I have not written for a week, the little wheels and cogs in my brain have been turning and spinning and creating projects that I am itching to get started on...

I also am thinking of working on a series -- and if you know me by now, you will possibly have guessed that I will not promise a beginning or an end or even a contents list!   Suffice to say, instead of a few features about ORGANIZING, which seems to be the big topic to start this year, I am planning to talk about INVENTORY....

So once I stop coughing and snorting and making weird wheezy sounds, I have some work to get on with here on the BLOG...

See you on Saturday....

I know Archie is waiting patiently beside my Janome for the rhythmic click of the needle to lull him into a curled up furry ball beside the machine or ontop of a stack of fabric...(he is not allowed in the sewing room unless I am there too).  It is the sunniest room in the house and you know how cats love a sunbeam in winter!