It is only 6 weeks til Christmas! Lot of time, RIGHT?!
I have said it before on my blog, we don't really do Christmas, but I love to watch everybody else "doing" it! I don't go to the MALLS at all, because I don't really like crowds of people (unless I can get up and out early, early, early)
I most enjoy the lights of Christmas and am out a few times during the month of December driving through neighbourhoods to see the outdoor yard decorations. Every year it amazes me, the ingeniousness of home owners and apartment dwellers to create a theme of Christmas in their own spaces!
I love the traditions of Christmas and the traditions that families create. The ideas for Food, Decorations, Gifts and the Spirit of Christmas, grows and changes every year.
So, I am going to start a Source for Christmas here on my Blog for the next few weeks and perhaps I can pass along some ideas that you may have a use for.
Today, Christmas Gift Tags.
Go to
http://www.freeprintablegifttags.net/
where you can print out a page or two or three of a number of gift tags to go on all those parcels that you wrap and give.
The instruction for printing is right there on the page. You just need a printer with coloured inks (most inkjet printers are built that way) and a few sheets of paper or cardstock.