I haven't been very attentive to the ongoing Challenge to Finish, but finally I have some progress to report on one of those old WIP's that has been around just a bit too long. I have 80 some squares made up -- these were an exchange of blocks with a local group of friends, 5 of us exchanged completed blocks. I think I am the only one who has not finished (this was about 2 or maybe 3 years ago we traded blocks!) Well, I have pulled out the blocks and decided it is time to put them together -- though a bit differently than my friends. I have decided to make 2 quilts from those blocks, so I sorted through and the first quilt is using all the red, brown, purple, yellow blocks and the second will be using all the greens, blue, and yellows...
So I can say I have finished up the red brown top...
Now just to get it layered and quilted...