So, Here's the problem... The zippers on pouches, lined or unlined just don't sit straight -- at least for me. The pink one (the first picture) the end or is it the beginning of the zipper sort of scrunches into the seam -- this is an unlined bag and the inside seams of the zipper flip up sorta, and look very unfinished when open. I think perhaps, that top stitching along the zipper might help with that, though I have not taken that step as yet, so cannot be quite sure....
Now this second picture is lined bag and the zipper is hidden between the layers, it looks somewhat better, but I am still not really satisfied with this method because as you can see, the beginning of the zipper, still sort of flops open and has a bulge on the lining fabric. Maybe it is just me being fussy, but really, is there a trick to putting zippers into this type of small bag??? HELP if you can!What I have learned: On this particular subject I am still struggling...
