Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Flea Market Sunday

It's been quite a few weeks since I have been able to go to our local Flea Market here in Abbotsford.

Last weekend of course was Easter, and before that for close to a month of Sundays my hubby has been at work and that means I have no driver or bag and bundle carrier!


(that's the husband in the red vest, he is always in a rush!)


I was on the hunt for things to go in my little garden, but this table had high prices and garden ornaments were somewhat faded and getting old...


I did find this fellow and decided he needed to come home with me.


The parking lot was jam-packed and people and cars coming and going...


And I bought a Rosemary plant for my garden and as soon as I brought it in and set it on a table, Walter was sniffing and then biting off leaves...  So, no sitting around, I am going to get it outside and planted in a moment...