Today, a couple of good buys...
Two, really large planters -- especially nice that they will go with the patio deck floor and less than half the price in the garden stores 2 months from now when everybody will be looking for backyard and garden supplies -- Definately a good idea to get these way before they are needed come May!
And Yarn... A good quality Bernat acrylic yarn, a chunky and soft -- should make some nice hats and scarf sets for next winter -- so I have a summer full of knitting.. These, a great deal at $1 a ball. This particular yarn is discontinued by the manufacturer, but grey and blue, I am hoping will always be colours that someone wants...
Speaking of Gardens...
Not quite at the end of February and here in the Fraser Valley my perenial herbs are starting to come up out of their hiding places...
The chives are well up, almost able to snip a few bits maybe.
and Sage, which I had thought was done for as all the stalks had turned dry and brittle and leaves had all fallen off, but now I notice they too are pushing up thro the deadfall and coming up with that soft fuzzy green...
I am now going to be watching daily to see what others start to poke through...