Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Raise a Ruckus Mystery Quilt online and printable!

Some things take a bit of time to figure out...

To make things easier for you, when I create a Mystery Quilt, I have been trying to make it so that you can print the instructions by each step without having to run back and forth to the computer...

So if you would test out this for me, and leave a comment below (I am going to make it easy so that anyone can comment -- no signing in) and let me know how the system works for you.

Please click right HERE then let me know if you were taken to the site where the 5 pdf files for the mystery quilt open on your computer.   You probably need to click on each of the five parts to print them out one at a time if you want to.  For now, though, unless you really want the instructions I would greatly appreciate it if you can take the time to let me know if this works for you.