So now Miss Snips is no more, but I am still here...
Snippy? Me? Well, I wanted some part of Miss Snips to be reborn in this new story, so I chose that bit about being Snippy, and really, I can be -- and it gets me into trouble -- alot...
Some of the things about this ongoing story is that it will be more personal, so you may be reading about some of my RANTS -- I am rather political so I am going to let my opinions loose on occasion in this blog.
A few years back I wrote a personal blog about my everyday life -- my sister found it and became rather irrate at some of the things I said, so I stopped writing it. But now I am thinking that what I wrote is what I felt and what I wanted to say and since in the past few months my sister has declared herself to be an only child, I don't need to concern myself with what she thinks of what I say or do. Now since I am not concerned about hurting feelings -- I really don't set out to be mean -- but my opinion may not exactly match yours or some other person -- so you should remember that it is just my opinion or my point of view. And not a particularly influential point of view at that! Just mine.
One of my top priorities in life is to constantly be learning. Many years back I read a quote that said something about trying to learn something new EVERYDAY and I do try to do that. Somedays the thing(s) that I may learn may not be so obvious and I may not even notice that I came across a new idea or method or thought, but I do know that even small things influence the way we or maybe just me, live our life. So I am going to try to make a point to take note of something that I learned each time I write this blog.
I do plan to aim this blog at my crafty side mostly, but like I said, I will interject some of my opinons and some of my daily life events, so I am hoping that you can find time and that I can hold your interest so that you will enjoy the words that I set down here.
So. Welcome to my new blog and don't hesitate to leave me a comment now and then...
What I learned: Things change, whether you want them to, or not...
This photo is the beach at Sechelt, BC - we went for a 3 day drive a couple weeks back, and discovered a quiet little world only 4 hours away from out townhouse. We will go back again, there are beaches and parks and little towns yet to discover. . .