Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

THE END

For quite some time I have been struggling with content for this blog and I have come to the conclusion that it has run it's course...  I will no longer be updating this blog because even though some of you have come to enjoy what I write, there really is nothing earth shattering or particularly satisfying to me of the subjects that I have been posting.

So for the time being, if you really need to see what I am up to, check out my etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/susanbeingsnippy

or on twitter I can be found as @susanbsnippy

or even some of my photos on instagram  as susanbeingsnippy

and on Pinterest, too!  http://www.pinterest.com/susanbgsnippy/

I have disabled comments so as to avoid spam use as I do not plan to monitor this blog on a regular basis.

Thank you for reading my writing for the past 5 years or so (I haven't kept track) and I greatly appreciate those of you have written comments and encouragements!
Susan being Snippy