Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

quick little...

I discovered a link up this morning that I wanted to tell you about...

What is a link up you say? It is a web page were bloggers can list their current post on their blog and when someone cliks on a little icon they are brought to a blog where they can read MORE about what interests them...

Check out Live a Colourful Life, Really Random Link up

And just as a little reminder, if you look up at the tab bar at the top of my page, not the very top, silly! just below the title and the header pictures...  You will see a tab that says, Link Parties...
If you clik on that it will go to a page where I have posted the icons for other link up pages for various days of the week...

Using these link-ups are a great way to discover new blogs that may suit your reading style and interests...

Whats in the Bag, Dad?
 

 
Strawberry Plants in Bloom on my front 'porch'...