So, Margaret at http://www.margaretblank.com/ sent me this award and I am accepting it, but on my own terms and on my own rules, because really, there are no rules!
At one time to get this award you needed to have fewer than 2000 followers, now it seems you need to have fewer than 200, someone lost a zero along the way...
Another rule was that you have to pass the AWARD onto 11 other blogs, originally it was 3 blogs, but remember there are no rules, so since I like very much to ignore or alter rules, I will let you grab the AWARD only if you want it, so leave a link to your blog in my comments, and grab the 'button" and write your AWARD post as you please!
Another rule is that you need to say 11 random things about yourself, well, since I talk too much and blab any and all details if someone will listen theres not alot of things that you probably haven't read before if you read this blog regularly.... But then too, I can keep quiet and listen especially if I am learning while listening! Hey, does that count as two random things? Sure it does, cause, There are no rules!
Walter
Archie
Oh, and I like my cats. I love to sew triangles together - any colours and any combinations - you can never run out of ways to organize triangles!
Now if you are wondering where I got this notion of there being no rules to the Liebster Award, here is a link to a blog where the research has been done...
I'm lazy, thats another random thing about me...
Have a great Sunday!
