I have one quick link for you today...
Sometimes I find an interesting idea while surfing the internet and I get this little greedy bug in the back of my mind. It is a bug that says, if I make this and show it off, everyone will be SOOOO impressed and I will have something special and unusual... Do you get like that? Well, it is a hard thing to admit, but mostly I can overcome that little bit of greedy thought!
So here is a link to an origami type wreath. It takes 12 pieces of paper or fabric -- remember if you use fabric to make folded items first spray starch the fabric or, I also discovered another method for accurately and crisply folding fabric, first iron your fabric to freezer paper! The paper gives it that nice crisp fold.
Now, as I said here is the link.
http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/12/origami-wreath-tutorial.html