Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

ANNIVERSARY!

I almost missed it!  It was only by accident that I noticed that TOMORROW is the FIRST ANNIVERSARY of my ETSY shop!  You can click on the Susan Being Snippy shop name on the widget thingy that is on the left hand side of this page, or if you see the photo of the item you want, click on the BUY button or heres the link to the HOME page.

In celebration I am offering a limited time sale of 20% off any items in my shop!  When you purchase an item use code 1STanni when it asks for coupon codes.  This sale is good on any and all items (does not include shipping) until September 9, 2011.

Just my way of saying Thanks to my customers and to give a little incentive to new customers.

PS.  If you are local to ABBOTSFORD, BC I will refund your shipping charge if you come pick up the item or if we can arrange for me to drop it off to you