Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Year End - What's left over?

This happens every year...
I think it happens to many of us.

There are things we meant to do - check back to see what your New Year Resolutions were...


I meant to get a stack of UFO's completed...
Actually, I should say, I meant to get quite alot of stacks of UFO's completed...

I didn't.


I got a few done, but I went about creating more - stacks that is.


I have alot of odd bits, so I did cut dozens, hundreds, maybe even thousands of 2 1/2 inch squares and strips, just about as many 3 1/2 inch squares and strips and a mighty lot of 5 inch squares.  The raw material is there.  The first steps are done in alot of cases...


Now, I just have to not hide them in drawers, where I can easily forget about them and guess what? Start a new stack!
These stacks of blocks have been sitting in corners for months...
Today, I was going through what was done and what was still left to do.
The left-to-do pile is bigger than the got-it-done pile...

I am thinking that I will just keep pluggin' along, finishing some and making new piles.  I have decided that this coming year is not a year to make resolutions or set specific goals as to where I intend to be at the end of 2011.  My aim is to keep on, keeping on, and that's it...