Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Uh-oh, a new thing!

Years ago, well, not TOO many years ago, I discovered Print Gocco.  It was an interesting thing and I actually earned a few bucks from it because I printed and sold quilt labels locally and also miniature foundation pieced block guides in local quilt shops.  But the basic Print Gocco that I had was quite limiting.  A screen could only be used once and the size of the print was limited to about 4 inches by 6 inches.  After a few years, I closed down my little production shop and gave away the machine.

Well, a year or so ago, I heard about the Yudu.... Holleee!  I do believe I have fallen in love again!  I was browsing sites on the internet and because a friend had bought a Cricut machine I was curious to find out exactly what it was and what it could do -- then I noticed that the Yudu is sold by the same company so I clicked on over to see what exactly it could do --- now as I said, I do believe I am in love...

I have to think on it a bit, though -- it is not cheap... but it is cheaper than a fancy camera, it is cheaper than most TV's and it certainly is cheaper than a new  sewing machine, all of which I don't need.  So I will do my best to talk myself into a Yudu and perhaps in a week or so, I will be able to show off a new project or creation... Now I just have to find a place to buy one -- I mean to go look at one -- I must think on it (well thats what I tell my hubby anyway)