Lately I have been getting quite a few comments that want the reader to go to the anonymous posters own site--where they are usually selling something.
Now since I put information on my blog that is almost always free and I do not promote items for sale using flashy or hard sell techniques, except that I will gladly have you visit my own etsy store which you will find a link to on the side bar -> over thataway... I don't earn money by posting ads all over my blog - I trust that if you want to buy something you will find where you want to shop on your own.
I will be leaving the option open for Anonymous comments but any ANON comment that contains any sort of link to another site will be deleted. Any ANON comment that does not give a with a proper name within the comment (such as "from your friend, Louisa" or similar) will be deleted.
Thanks for your patience. I know most everyone who comes here and reads my blog is not out to get free advertising for weird products so, this does not apply to you my regular and wonderful readers...