Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Start Over

I am going to give this a more consistent try. In fact I am planning to set time aside just to write for this blog, so expect a "story" on Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week. I do plan to post more on crafty things but also I seem to have developed a bit of a talent for finding interesting and useful things at other websites on the internet so you will find yourself directed to some of those things. There are so many people who not only have a wonderful talent for making things but they are so very creative when it comes to making whole new and innovative things. So many things to do and such a short time to do it in, but I do hope that I can point you in a useful direction.

Hopefully on the odd occasion, I will present a few of my own ideas or variations of someone else's ideas. I try not to steal ideas purposly but sometimes the basics can become something that seems new but maybe is not... So, I surely won't be claiming that the things that I post are completely original - nothing really is, is it? We learn a trick or a technique somewhere and then we build a bit onto it, then another builds on that idea, so originality is becoming pretty scarce in truth, I think. Learning and creating variations of what we learn is a facinating pastime, and perhaps I can help myself and maybe you too along that path...

So if you will come back to me and read my blog, I will endeavour to be consistant and have something for you to read and learn on a regular schedule from now on... How 'bout that for a promise? It almost reads like a JOB! Well, lets get into the habit and soon enough, I'm sure it won't really be a job...

The idea is to enjoy what you do, and I like to tell stories, I like to quilt and crochet and try out just about anything else that strikes my fancy.

There are projects ahead and ideas and projects still bubbling in my head, so in the next week or so I am going to go over a few things that I am just getting started on, and some ideas that are simmering in my "witch's cauldron" of a brain...

Tomorrow comes along pretty quick, so check back and I'll have something interesting to start off with...