Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Evolution...

My blog has been evolving.  As all things should and do.  I know you can see my superficial changes -- the header, the background and the fonts.  You will notice that I no longer have links to various other blogs and blogs that have "link-ups".  I hope to develop a few new connections over time.

It is all part of the evolution of my writing and of my personal interests.   I have changed much of my daily focus to a more varied range of subject interests.   Now, don't get me wrong, CRAFT still occupies a good percentage of my life, but I have decided to diversify!

Diversify, a big business word!  I am certainly not big business though, but I do find myself talking to the strangest things -- the Television, especially commercials and a variety of documentaries.  I talk to news articles in the newspaper in both their print and online versions!   And I even attempt to talk to my dog, who listens very intently but rarely offers a alternate opinion unless it has to do with food - she has said emphatically she does not like vegetables unless they are cooked and have some chicken scraps buried amongst them -- Just like my Husband!

So, What does that mean when it comes to what I will be writing about?

Well, first, I do not expect ANYBODY to pay for  my writing -- tho of course it would be nice, but I don't expect it, so what I write is my OPINION.   Now because it is an opinion I am quite willing to admit the occasional wrong thought process -- which doesn't necessarily mean that my opinion is wrong, just that I am open to having my opinion changed if you can teach me something that will give me more options.   I am quite open minded and willing to learn, BUT I am generally a LIBERAL and mostly a SOCIALIST and I do not believe in a higher being that is concerned with what we humans do in our everyday life.


Some of the things that I plan to write about -- Things Around My House - often HOW-TO's,  which includes successes and failures in my garden, in my kitchen, in do-it yourself projects, with relationships whether it be human or with my cats or dog...


One of the things that has been on my mind quite a bit lately is FOOD....

Yep, there are hundreds or thousands or maybe even hundreds of thousands of blogs and product sites all about Food....  So, I shall try to find a slightly different niche when it comes to food...


I have my own little online shop, so now and then I am going to tell you about some of the things that I sell, perhaps some of my discoveries and sources of finding things to sell in my shop...


And every once in a while I may get a bit political, but by no means am I an expert in the political atmosphere or of the issues that appear in my neighbourhood, city, province or country, or even the world, so those little discussions are just an opinion!

So, Susan Being Snippy is changing and it remains to be seen if or how it will be received.   Ultimately tho, I plan to remain a bit snippy. ( from the urbandictionary.com Snippy - n): A term commonly used by authority figures, parents, and teachers to young children meaning something close to 'sassy' or 'short'; having attitude)


So come back and perhaps we can learn about the world around us in a completely new way!

Thanks for coming by and lets plan for a fulfilling day!