I have decided to take part in a organized slow time. For the next couple of weeks, I will not be writing tutorials or extra long stories or going off on strange tangents...
I am on August Break as of today.
The idea comes from
Susannah Conway who has a link-up of all the blogs that have decided to join in on the August Break
To explain - August Break is not a complete abandonment of this blog for the next three weeks, it is a step away from the computer but still not too far away. I will continue to post something, short and sweet perhaps just a couple of photos or perhaps a sentence or two.
Come by and visit me tho as I will keep you up to date and I promise you won't have to spend any more of your time sitting at the computer that I did to post blog updates...
Walter, too fast for the camera.