Not sure if I came by it through my mother who was quite a meticulous-neat and clean person, or via my husband who has spent most of his working years in warehousing, keeping product moving to and from shelves and trucks and sales sites.
It does seem tho that I am not ever really happy for any length to time unless I am putting things in some sort of logical order.
Currently my cousin is clearing and cleaning out her nooks and crannies and we have a bit of a project where she gets rid of stuff by giving it to me...
Well, I get to reorganize and sort things and some of those things I will be listing in my ETSY Store (check for the link on the left side bar)...
What would you expect to find in that very pretty tin box?
Ah, yes, Buttons, many many buttons!
There are 4 containers of buttons to sort through.
It could be a gramma's dream, to keep grandchildren occupied on a rainy day,
But
We have no grandchildren to do that so I am picking through and the BUTTONS
will be listed in the shop as I am able to sort them.
ALSO
FABRIC.
Not sure if this can be called Vintage, but the choice of fabrics are about 15 to 20 years old, but have been kept in containers and are in new condition...
Some of that too, will be listed.
So kindly watch the shop if there is something you might like...
Whew! Lots of computering and sorting ahead!